Chaplaincy Certification —- Lighting a candle in the hearts of those in need.
Chaplaincy is defined as “a Christian clergyman (or woman) attached to a private chapel, but who also serves institutions such as the military, hospitals, nursing homes, hospice care, prisons, schools, etc. As a volunteer chaplain, you represent Christ in the marketplace and serve on the front lines where men and women need God’s grace more than ever. We need more chaplains who are willing to embrace the opportunity to bring God’s grace to our institutions.
This course is packed, dynamic, and comprehensive. Upon successively completing the course you will be eligible to become a member of the American Chaplains Association.
You will learn important aspects of :
- Visitation of patients in the hospital
- The judicial system and prison ministry
- Chaplain’s role in cases of abuse
- The chaplain’s role as a counselor
- How to conduct a funeral
You are invited to change your life and the lives of others…become a certified chaplain.
Required Courses include:
- RS 352- Introduction to Chaplaincy Ministry
- CC 101- Dynamic Christian Counseling (On Belay)
- CC402 Crisis Counseling
- RS 448 Correctional Ministry
- RS 457 Healthcare Chaplaincy
Total cost of program is $1295 and includes a one year membership to the American Chaplain Association for all those who successfully complete the program and application process to the academy.