Board of Regents
Vision International University is governed by a Board of Regents, who also serve as the Board of Directors of Vision International Education Services, Inc.
The Board consists of:
- Andrew Kimari, Owner, Dominion Financial Services, El Cajon, CA Rev.
- George Runyan, President, City Church Ministries, San Diego CA
- Dr. Jason Guerrero, Pastor, Regency Christian Center International, Whittier, CA
- Dr. Richard West, Pastor, Liberty Christian Center, Fairfield, CA
- Dr. Gerald Hom, Cardiologist, Hillsboro, CA
- Dr. Edward Brand, Retired Superintendent of Schools, Sweetwater School District, Escondido, CA
- Mr. Tom Happle, Owner and President, Sports Beep, Towaco, NJ
- Dr. Ken Chant, Founder Vision International College, Werrington, NSW Australia (emeritus)