We’re committed to maintain the following principles:
- An identity as a Christian institution of higher education, serving qualified applicants without sectarian discrimination.
- A firm biblical emphasis, both in curriculum and in principles for praxis, based upon acceptance of the authority of the scriptures.
- A competent, theologically diverse faculty committed to a quality academic program.
- A comprehensive educational philosophy, the practices of which are supported by rigorous empirical research.
- A sense of community that fosters positive relationships among faculty and students of diverse backgrounds.
- A learning environment supportive of the local church.
- A commitment to a progressive approach in addressing the technological nature of our changing society.