Student Services FAQs
Student Service FAQ
- Can you provide transcripts?
Yes. The student may request an unofficial or official transcript by downloading the transcript request form and sending it into the University completed.
- How long does it take to get my transcripts?
We try to provide transcripts to the student as quickly as possible although it could take up to 4-6 weeks.
- How long does it take to complete each course?
Each student progresses at his/her own pace. The normal time required for each course is two months. If the student must extend the time beyond 8 weeks they can contact Student Services for assistance with this.
- Can I take the courses out of sequence?
Yes. Although courses are arranged in a logical sequence, a student may take courses out of sequence, within any degree program.
- How do I complete the work required for the course I am taking?
You may contact Student Services with any questions you have concerning the work required for any course you are enrolled in.
- Will the courses I am taking be transferable to other schools?
Transferability of credits earned at Vision and transferred to another institution is done so at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- Do you offer scholarships?
Vision provides limited scholarships to deserving students who request it on a case-by-case basis, in the form of tuition reduction plans.