The most important asset of any school is its faculty. These are the persons who most influence the students through practical example as well as through instruction. It is the faculty who best model the purpose and philosophy of Vision International University.
Balance is a keyword in describing the persons who make up the faculty of Vision. First, there is a balance between age and youth, between enthusiasm and experience. There is also a balance in academic ability and spiritual fervor, between the quality of scholarship and a warm heart, intellectual competence and in practical wisdom.
Vision has brought together a fine group of faculty and personnel who strive for excellence in their respective areas of instruction and are well able to take on the awesome responsibility of educating and training men and women for God’s service. Most members appointed to the faculty of Vision have a terminal degree in their field of instruction along with years of practical and professional experience related to their teaching field. All faculty members are also expected to be of high moral character and personal integrity, and firmly committed to the Vision International University Mission Statement.
Vision International University faculty are diverse in theological and philosophical persuasion and are support debate, discussion, and the promotion of academic freedom.
Core Content Specialist Faculty (Curriculum Developers and Online Mentors):
Core Content Specialist Faculty are either full or part-time faculty members of the University who focus on cooperative curriculum development for distance education. These faculty members mentor specific online and correspondence courses.
- Samuel M. Frost, Th.M., Whitefield Theological Seminary
- Scott Rische, D.Min., Bakke Graduate University, M.Div., Concordia Theological Seminary
- Johanes Horn, LL.M. in Constitutional and Criminal Law and Procedure, M.A., Biblical Studies, University of Port Elizabeth, Ph.D., University of Western Cape, D.lur. (cand), Law (Germany), Ph.D., Free University of Amsterdam
- F. Earle Fox, D.Phil., University of Oxford
- Jonathan Barber, Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary
- Dr. Albert Franke, M.Div., Asbury Theological Seminary
- Mathias Forseon, D.Min., M.Div., Absury Theological Seminary
- Ernie Campe, D.R.S., Trinity Theological Seminary
- Tal E. Klaus, Ph.D., Logos Graduate School
- Delores Klaus, Ph.D., Logos Graduate School
- Stan E. DeKoven, Ph.D., Professional School of Psychological Studies, M.A., Counseling Psychology, Webster Univ., M.A., Pyschology, San Diego State Univ., B.A.; Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Certified School Psychologist
- Richard Walters, Ph.D., University of Georgia, Counseling Psychology, M.A., Western Carolina University
- Richard Jenks, Psy.D., Southern California University of Professional Studies
- Delores Horsman, Vision International University, M.A.,Certified Christian Therapist
- Sara M. Reichard, M.Litt., Oxford Graduate School, Family Life Education, St. Francis School of Nursing, Registered Nurse
- Malcolm Webber, Ph.D., Regent University, Organizational Leadership
- Brian van Deventer, D. Min., Imperial University College of London, Management
- Curtis Oliver, M.B.A., Morgan State University
- Joshua D. Reichard, D.Phil., Oxford Graduate School, Social Research, Ph.D.(cand), University of the Western Cape, Religion, M.A., Vision International University, Christian Education, M.Litt., Organizational Leadership, Oxford Graduate School
- Joshua D. Reichard, D.Phil., Oxford Graduate School, Social Research, Ph.D., University of the Western Cape, Religion & Theology, Ed.S., Liberty University, Educational Leadership, M.Litt., Organizational Leadership, Oxford Graduate School; Certified Clinical Sociologist
- Paul Shotsberger, Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Curriculum and Instruction, M.S., Mathematics Education
- Brenda Thomas, M.A., Curriculum and Instruction, Touro University
- Sharon Cargo, D.V.M., Ohio State University, M.S., ICR Graduate School, Science Education
- Steve W. Deckard, Ed.D., University of Sarasota, M.A., Biology, University of Indiana
Many of the teaching alumni listed below engage in teaching activities internationally for church-based seminars and/or Resource Center cohorts; others are partners of the Vision International University. Some of the field teaching alumni are full-time administrators while others maintain a strong commitment to the Education Network and its mission.
- Kluane Spake, Ph.D., Vision International University
- Paul Ai, D.Min., Vision International University (South East Asia)
- Manon Gurley, Ph.D., Vision International University (Franco Phone)
- Darryl Webb, Ph.D., Lighthouse Theology Seminary
- Harold Eberle, D.Min., Vision International University
- John Ezekial, D.Min., Vision International University (Malaysia)
- John Delgado, D.Min., Vision International University
- Steven M. Mills, D.Min., Vision International University
- Kas Brozozog, D.Min., Vision International University
- Ron Bernier, D.Min., Vision International University
- Denis I. Plant, D.Min., Vision International University
- Eugene Smith, D.Min., Vision International University (Belfast, NI)
- David Wyns, D.Min.,Vision International University (Barnabas Ministries)
- Eunice S. Kim, Ph.D.*, Christian Education, Vision International University, M.Div., Chongshin Theological Seminary (Korea), B.Th., Kyung Buk Theological Seminary (Korea)
- Sam Seong Kim, Th.D., Vision International University