Vision International University
VIU brings theological education to leaders of Pentecostal-Charismatic churches around the globe
Vision International University offers degree programs for students seeking academic advancement and preparation for professional service in Christian Ministry. The University was founded as a sister institution of Vision International College Australia in 1990. With administrative headquarters in Ramona, CA, the University specifically offers flexible and affordable distance/online education in a variety of delivery methods.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of Vision International University is to effectively educate and train, by means of distance education, men and women called to Christian service. The academic model shall be biblically based Christian higher education (undergraduate through graduate), for preparing Christian pastors, missionaries, church leaders, educators and other professionals for leadership in various fields of Christian service. This mission is to be accomplished through a Christ-centered distance education curriculum, of academic excellence, intellectual inquiry, spiritual and moral integrity, and practical experience.
We're committed to maintain the following principles:
- An identity as a Christian institution of higher education, serving qualified applicants without sectarian discrimination.
- A firm biblical emphasis, both in curriculum and in principles for praxis, based upon acceptance of the authority of the scriptures.
- A competent, theologically diverse faculty committed to a quality academic program.
- A comprehensive educational philosophy, the practices of which are supported by rigorous empirical research.
- A sense of community that fosters positive relationships among faculty and students of diverse backgrounds.
- A learning environment supportive of the local church.
- A commitment to a progressive approach in addressing the technological nature of our changing society.
Professional and Academic Tracks
Vision International University offers professional and academic tracks to meet the needs of a variety of students, including those who are currently engaged in or plan to engage in full-time ministerial service, those who simply desire stronger personal theological enrichment, and those who intend to pursue advanced academic degrees.
- Degree Program Enrollment Information
- Explore Our Degree Programs
- Explore Pathways to an Accredited Award or Degree
- Review Tuition and Finances