Vision International University Degree Programs
Students enrolled directly via the Ramona, CA office, or remotely via Resource Centers, may earn the following non-accredited, California state-authorized degrees:
- Years 1-2: Associate of Arts
- Year 3 (Transition year)
- Bachelor of Ministry (B.Min.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Education (M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (M.A.)
- Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
What Does "Non-Accredited" Mean?
Vision International University is authorized by the State of California to award degrees for religious vocations. Accreditation in the United States is voluntary. In order to meet our global mission, Vision International University degree programs are non-accredited. However, Vision International University provides pathways, via our sister institution, Vision International College Australia, to earn accredited awards and transfer into accredited degree programs. Students who do not need an accredited degree may find an authorized degree sufficient for religious vocations; other students may choose a pathway to an accredited degree.
Or Call 1-760-789-4700
Students interested in transferring to accredited options via our sister institution, Vision International College Australia, may earn up to the equivalent of an accredited Bachelor's degree.