VIU BRINGS THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION TO LEADERS OF PENTECOSTAL-CHARISMATIC CHURCHES AROUND THE GLOBE
Vision International University offers degree programs for students seeking academic advancement and preparation for professional service in Christian Ministry. The University was founded as a sister institution of Vision International College Australia in 1990. With administrative headquarters in Ramona, CA, the University specifically offers flexible and affordable distance/online education in a variety of delivery methods.
We’re committed to maintaining the following principles:
- An identity as a Christian institution of higher education, serving qualified applicants without sectarian discrimination.
- A firm biblical emphasis, both in curriculum and in principles for praxis, based upon acceptance of the authority of the scriptures.
- A competent, theologically diverse faculty committed to a quality academic program.
- A comprehensive educational philosophy, the practices of which are supported by rigorous empirical research.
- A sense of community that fosters positive relationships among faculty and students of diverse backgrounds.
- A learning environment supportive of the local church.
- A commitment to a progressive approach in addressing the technological nature of our changing society.
Vision International University offers professional and academic tracks to meet the needs of a variety of students, including those who are currently engaged in or plan to engage in full-time ministerial service, those who simply desire stronger personal theological enrichment, and those who intend to pursue advanced academic degrees.