As a member of IACCP, we want to provide to you key resources to help you in yoru practice. Many of the resources have been developed under Vision Publishing (www.booksbyvision.com) We also provide a Quarterly Journal, and will soon offer the blog by Dr. Stan DeKoven. Please check out our resources today.
Counseling Related Resources
- ACA (American Counseling Association) web site
- APA (American Psychological Association) web site
- Counseling resources via www.findchristiancounselor.com
- CCD Christian Counselor Directory
- Anger management pamphlets from various colleges & universities via The Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection.
- Controlling Anger — Before It Controls You via APA.
- Dealing with angry employees.
- The Blues and Depression: What you can do to overcome them via Kansas State.
- GWU Suit Prompts Questions of Liability: School Barred Depressed Student.
- University of Michigan Depression Center resources.
Dealing with Grief/Traumatic Events
- Dartmouth Responses to Trauma
- Oregon State University Coping with Someone’s Suicide
- Virtual Counseling Pamphlet Series – Coping with Traumatic Events
- Eating Concerns via Brown University
- Mental Health issues resources via Creighton University
- Please Understand Me temperament resource book
- Psychological Troubles on the Rise via Inside Higher Ed
- Resilience Factors and Strategies
- Self-mutilation S.A.F.E. alternatives
© 2008 International Association of Christian Counseling Professionals (IACCP)